Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

THAT being said
breathing in the air from your trumpet that somehow tastes like carrots (???) is cool

eating money thats touched by thousands of ppl aint it

You can wash it

Itā€™s called money laundering for a reason

You have to study yourself. You have to want to study yourself. Thereā€™s a third-personing to it. Youā€™re cold and you go ā€œLook at how my body reacts to this. Look at how my hair stands up on end and I instinctively shiverā€. You have to process and break apart the stimulusā€¦ go ā€œIsnā€™t it interesting how thereā€™s a precise feeling that means Iā€™m cold? How does this differ from other pain? Where do I feel it most intensely? What makes it better, or worse?ā€ā€¦ that kind of thing. You turn yourself into a zoo animal and a zookeeper at hte same time

3 Likes

naw its like miasma

Okay just take your coat jacket with a metal zipper and suck on it

1 Like

I dont understand myself at all lmao

Knowing things I never learned is freaky

ā€œoh boy i want to understand how i work betterā€
looks at biochemistry for a minute
ā€œnever mindā€

3 Likes

I prob have one let me see

1 Like

I am openly advocating for people to put metal in their mouth and lick metal objects before they judge me

idk how biochem people do it. itā€™s all nonsense

1 Like

3 Likes

interesting
is this why you do a lot of introspection while playing mafia? (you do do this right)

i picked a number good night chat

2 Likes

Bad number

i think our body could at least tell the active brain when we have cancer or something

1 Like

Katze i was literally just about to do 17777
Nice

4 Likes

when people trip on acid they get the urge to do this exact thing. you should trip on acid

2 Likes