Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

youll never guess what my next idea is

it’s fucked up that the active brain knows nothing about what’s going on in there even though the passive brain is controlling most of it. we have to make other people tell us what’s wrong with us and even they’re not always right

this is nothing short of a failure of evolution

@someone have you tried it yet

Processing and breaking up bodily sensations is also good for your ability to actually care for your health. Like that phase I had where I was, uh, somewhat obsessed with seeing how little I could physically survive on eating. That was the disorder issue. It was never about body image or anything it was just like “oh but I bet I’m strong enough that I could eat less”. And while I physically could survive while doing that, I couldn’t, like, get out of bed regularly while doing that. Too weak to walk and such.

It was unhealthy. It also made me get really good at identifying different types of hunger. If you’re craving sugar, for example, that can often be a sign you’re not eating enough protein. At least it is for me. And having systematically deprived myself of various foods and tracked it and written it all down caused me to understand myself better, and now I am better about figuring out what to eat to make myself feel better. Upsides and downsides.

4 Likes

I have never tripped on acid but this is exactly what I do every time I have any kind of Substance yes. I don’t let myself drink too much 'cause I know I’m too curious

3 Likes

Oh I would eat the same thing if I could for the rest of my life

if it was convenient

I tasted nothing tbh

Wtf

1 Like

I mean I practically do 6/7 days of the week

I looked on the internet no one is explaining why metal tastes the best I think society has a problem when people don’t like metal

1 Like

and I only eat once a day

1 Like

It’s also a thing they like you to do a lot in physical therapy. Getting better at identifying different types of pain, what causes them, what relieves them. If you know what muscle is hurting you, you know what exercises to do to strengthen that muscle. Awareness of your body is a good thing. Most people could stand to get more of it I think

2 Likes

One of the best tastes is a brand new clarinet reed
Yum

3 Likes

YOU PLAY CLARINET TOO???

3 Likes

LOL OFC U DO
YEA
AND OBOE

2 Likes

WHAT DOES OFC U DO MEAN ALSO U ARE CORRECT

3 Likes