bet

1 Like

be the change you want to see in the world

6 Likes

no i mean that even if you translate it

2 Likes

ur on fol, anythings possible

5 Likes

Even now I only eat twice a day for. Scheduling reasons. And I can hardly eat enough in one sitting to like. Keep up with things. Thereā€™s like a weird simultaneous feeling of ā€œI am large-scale hungry and need to eat more but I could not possibly eat anyhting more right nowā€

4 Likes

those numbers are wack

1 Like

i struggle to see it. maybe u have extra body fat in that weight number coz u dont work out a lot? but still i cant imagine u overweight with ur height

2 Likes

i do think they are a tad exaggerated yeah

2 Likes

im not overweight, but im not in shape either

1 Like

I donā€™t know what the optimal weight for me is Iā€™m just told 121 wonā€™t cut it and doctors are very angry at that

2 Likes

it does say ideal

id agree its idea for like. greek god physique. bodybuilder. not necessarily healthy. may googled healthy .but the chart said ideal. idk im nitpicking!

1 Like

Generally ice cream/cupcake frosting doesnā€™t register as food for the second feeling so I eat a dessert with literally every meal. Sometimes Iā€™ll skip it and like 2 hours later Iā€™ll be so damn hungry

2 Likes

121 pounds is very fucking fat for a cat

5 Likes

Me rn
I have a fever and legit wouldnā€™t have forced myself to eat if not for this convo. So thank you

3 Likes

I was put on a medicine that my doctor told me ā€œmost people who take it gain 5 pounds in just under a monthā€ and itā€™s been six months! Itā€™s not like Iā€™m not trying!

4 Likes

Yeah I dunno the accuracy of what I posted Iā€™d look at. Actual sources isntead of ā€œfirst google resultā€ for making Actual Decision I just had the knee-jerk reaction of ā€œ150 seems lightā€ and wanted a ballpark number to compare against

2 Likes

why do you need to gain weight?

1 Like