Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I bite and scratch

1 Like

i’m starting to think i’m the only person in the world who just. eats a lot

5 Likes

like i can’t imagine going for too long without eating my stomach gets mad at me if i try

2 Likes

i also eat a lot
well arguably it’s only a normal amount but it’s alot compared to some of fol apparently :joy_cat:

3 Likes

And it’s easy to not notice the hit in energy from not eating but god it’s soooo much better to have food. This is another benefit of having had a period of like 3 months where I was habitually very very much undereating. You stop noticing after a while but when I started eating a reaosnable amount again I was like holy fuck this is so much better

5 Likes

when I am hungry but can’t eat the hunger goes away after a while

1 Like

I can easily forget to eat in a day

1 Like

or like 2-3 in a row

1 Like

fol meetup to intervention pipeline

4 Likes

im 6’3 and 155 lbs im open to eating everything. i wanna gain weight. i dont eat as often as i should. i eat a lot of fast food and sugary stuff but cant keep up the weight it doesnt latch onto me

4 Likes

Whenever I don’t take my meds I eat more but like
I eat slightly less than what I consider a normal person would eat in spite of me trying

2 Likes

this reminds me of sleep

it’s easy to not notice i’m a little tired but then I do worse at things. namely chess

2 Likes

I didn’t take my meds today and I went to the restaurant on campus with the buffet or however you spell it

2 Likes

idk my goal is 150 personally

1 Like

3 Likes

my goal is 180 let’s exchange lmao. gimme some of that

1 Like

thats cap, im 100% overweight

1 Like

i will drink like 400% the daily reccomended sugar and eat nothing but donuts for breakfast for like a year straight and gain almost no weight i get u

1 Like

I’m 5 9

3 Likes

yea good point may

1 Like