she’s cracked

1 Like

What game

2 Likes

limbus company

2 Likes

pekopeko

1 Like

the only gacha game you can be gatekept from because you didn’t play the two prequels for 400 cumulative hours

1 Like

Why would you do this to yourself

1 Like

may has 133 hours and still hasn’t beaten the first game

4 Likes

the endgame is so hard i can consider may to be halfway through lobotomy corporation

2 Likes

I mean my main theory for the difference in May bias between here & hte server in question is. Okayit’s actually two:

1. There are genuinely just very different standards for assumed joking/acceptable levels of mafia-game frustration there. Like people are very upset about the fact that me saying the phrase “shut the fuck up” was not immediately moderated. Despite the fact that I was still separately publicly asked to calm down afterward. And so once I do one thing perceived as hostile my later jokes/expressions of emotion/whatever are read with that context that I am a Troublemaker in mind and thus seen as further Trouble reinforcing a cycle and

2. Even before this phenomenon began, there was one particular person who genuinely would look at whatever I did and read it as hostile because they were not capable of taking any kind of criticism or even any kind of non-praise and I do not think it is healthy or honest to praise somebody because they will react badly otherwise, and they claimed many times that I was extremely cruel to them and “treated them like dirt”. People assumed this cruelty had happened in DMs because they tend to assume the others around htem are honest and do not hallucinate different meanings to people’s words. No communication had happened between us in DMs whatsoever. I could not clarify this because clarifying it constitutes “drama” and “arguing”, and even if I did, why would they believe me

5 Likes

smol baby chloe i will treasure you forever :blush: :heart:

3 Likes

dammit i missed the brownie again

2 Likes

why do you still hang out there?

1 Like

It’s a minority of people who perceive me this way

2 Likes

I still have a lot of friends there. And more relevantly I have a lot of friendly acquaintances there who I would not keep up with if I left. I don’t wanna say goodbye to a bunch of people forever because like 5 people conflate any kind of conflict with Real Life Harm and have decided I am the Conflict causer

3 Likes

out of all the mafia sites ive played on fol is the one i am the most happy with. it feels the most chill here. most mafia games here arent very competitive they’re kind of silly but. i value chillness a lot. not all games are chill but i think all of the fol regulars get along with each other. which is great to see. not great to see regular forum users who have grudges on each other. coz shit will happen every game

4 Likes

may wrote a lot of words and i ignore them and then tootie was lik e"oh no poor babey :frowning:" and now i feel bad not reading the words but im still not gonna lol

4 Likes

true

1 Like

excellent

1 Like

tutuuuuuuuu ily you’re wonderful i’m glad you’re here

3 Likes

other sites you have played on: no cookie thread
fol: cookie thread

coincidence?

5 Likes