Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

what’s the man version

2 Likes

good chloe good good

2 Likes

tough times call for desperate measures. war is evil

the fact that fol can afford the luxury to have katze as mod is proof of how peaceful it is here. no need to bring out the big guns. if katze can handle stuff - there is no war here

5 Likes

Tutuu has the magical power of turning even the strongest manliest man into an uwu girl

3 Likes
Summary

2 Likes

i cant handle stuff im just here for moral support

1 Like

are you claiming to be the strongest mainliest man

2 Likes

6 Likes

doesn’t count achro already posts those on a regular basis

also 2:58am wtf

2 Likes

And uh because I feel inherently, burden of proof to accuse somebody of falsifying, intentionally or not, accusations against me, even randomly in a completely unrelated site:

This person, when GMing a mafia game, claimed to others behind my back that I told them, word for word, to stop talking because “you’re unwanted here” and deleted the messages. These other people formed genuine options of me based on this claim!

It is obviously false to me, because I know I do not delete messages in mafia games for integrity reasons. It turns out that this GM had, in fact, taken the below interaction, interpreted my message as “you’re unwanted here”, completely replaced my actual words with that interpretation, and then assumed I must have deleted it when they couldn’t find it in a search.

(There were private anonymous messages in this game, I was claiming 3P in those messages, they as GM randomly decided to reply to my message implicitly confirming the 3P claim was me.)

I had previously repeatedly asked them not to reply to game talk as GM for integrity reasons and explained at the time that this was the reason I was doing so. This was genuinely just a case of… somebody looking at my messages and completely inventing new words that were not in them. And the search thing does, uh, in fact prove that point.

4 Likes

oh that’s kinda boring he isn’t a rabbit god

5 Likes

n-no

1 Like

THE MEN IN MAHJONG SOUL ARE TERMINALLY BORING IT’S AWFUL

4 Likes

THEY ARE LITERALLY ALL JUST WEARING COLLARED SHIRTS

1 Like

Collared shirts are great

2 Likes

i love my circuit because the gms don’t care about game integrity and will just insult town for being wrong

3 Likes

I’M A HOMOSEXUAL SO THIS IS LIKE A BIASED OPINION BUT I FIND FEW, IF ANY, OF THE MAHJONG SOUL WOMEN ATTRACTIVE AND THEY’RE STILL OFTEN INTERESTING

4 Likes

Oh the GM did this also. Inhte announcements channel

1 Like

May I introduce you to
twunk who just berates you nonstop about being stupid

Summary

4 Likes

AYO

1 Like