Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

It pays alot!!!

(In Romania)

1 Like

i was taught how to use linux and java and the instant it stopped being relevant i repressed every single related memory

1 Like

Programming causes great damage to the human spirit without a single benefit

-may probably

5 Likes

Most definetly May

2 Likes

So basically you are a Chocolate German. Dutch people are Swamp Germans. You have enough in common.

Also I agree with you on the Netherlands part. I’ve studied in the Netherlands for one year. Not the most prestigious uni but it was somewhat of a clown fiesta.

I took one programming class and realized “damn this is the worst shit ever no one could pay me any amount of money for this to be my career” and then stopped taking programming classes

2 Likes

I have to use a linux virtual macchine for that MMORPG I’ve mentioned earlier so I can run a private.

Linux 10.10 is so ancient that you have to install and put settings with the command runner

1 Like

i had to take a cs class and i was like “damn these assignments are tedious i do not enjoy this.” and it was python could you imagine if i had to use an actual programming language

3 Likes

Also I hate evp files

1 Like

I am really sorry that your critical strike class did not strike your interest

1 Like

tbf the assignments were pretty tedious. but i assume that’s every cs class always

1 Like

one question is baby’s first while loop program and the next is make a program that draws a house there was no sense of escalating difficulty

2 Likes

you genuinely could not get me to use linux as an os if you held me at gunpoint

1 Like

I wholeheartedly agree

1 Like

i will format the entire computer the instant you attempt to do so

1 Like

Ubuntu will forever ick me. We have a format (by microsoft instead) that uses exactly the same format and it’s so crappy

1 Like

At my school

1 Like

every time people talk about computer science as “CS” im like “oh wow i didnt know they taught counter strike at school”

7 Likes

there are schools with esports teams so you may be devastated to learn that they do

5 Likes

This says alot about society

(It doesn’t)

1 Like