Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I went to sleep at 3:30 AM.

2 Likes

Heresy from ignorant fools who wish they knew as much as I did.

1 Like

Oh, whatā€™s that, you know things? Then name all six categories of knowledge

1 Like

Sixteen

2 Likes

Fuck

1 Like

I NEVER CLAIMED TO KNOW THINGS

Explicit, implicit, tacit, procedural, contextual, embodied, expert and distributed knowledge.

Benguined pulled out sixteen as an arbitrary number.

Hm there was a new watermelon ā€œfruit freezeā€ (I assume they cannot legally call it sorbet) in the dining hall which I decided to try, out of curiosity as to how it tastes. The answer is ā€œnot goodā€.

this guy doesnā€™t know the sixteen categories

2 Likes

You either made sixteen up, or itā€™s a franchise reference I donā€™t know. From my viewpoint, Iā€™m correct.

Franchiseā€¦

franchiseā€¦

3 Likes
  1. I do not need to back up
  2. Because I see free picks & an opportunity to get a Sick Triple (which I cannot capitalise on if I back up)
  3. When I get a Sick Triple, this will benefit my team, and I should work to benefit my team
  4. If I do not back up, I may get a Sick Triple and benefit my team
  5. Therefore, I do not need to back up
3 Likes

This should be our new thing I love this bit itā€™s a great bit it should be our new thing forever

Magnus you must learn the sixteen categories of knowledge.

means of right knowledge (pramāį¹‡a); object of right knowledge (prameya); doubt (samsaya); purpose (prayojana); familiar instance (dį¹›į¹£į¹­Änta); established tenet (siddhānta); members of an inference (avayava); reasoning (tarka); ascertainment or results (nirį¹‡aya); discussion (vāda); sophistic disputations (jalpa); cavil (vitaį¹‡įøa); fallacies (hetvābhāsa); quibbles (chala); futile rejoinders (jāti); and methods of losing an argument (nigrahasthāna).

I keep calling my first-turn draw in Slay the Spire a ā€œhaipaiā€, which is what your initial hand is called in mahjong, which is only mildly funny until you consider the fact that I initially learned this term from the following image:

5 Likes

MAAAN THESE HAIPAIS REALLY DO BE SUCKING SOME SUSSY FORTNITE BALLS THO NO CAP

2 Likes

you have a problem

okay so remember how it was like 45 in my room when i first got here? they gave me a temporary space heater and fixed the actual heater. i had them both running for a while because it was so cold/out of inertia but i turned off the space heater like a week ago. unfortunately my heater seems to have adapted too well and now itā€™s FUCKING 80 EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE TEMPERATURE SET TO LIKE 70

2 Likes