Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I used to care a lot about solving others peoples problems and take it personal, the onus was on me to fix everything. Obviously i (and mostly everyone) are powerless to fix people, at least strangers. At most you can give them temporary comfort, maybe some sane words of advise. Its wrong to think “I can fix him/her/it/them/xem/zem”. U will try, you wont achieve it, you will grow frustrated with yourself, and may grow resentment for the person too for not improving.

Recent example is i had an acquitance with sociopathy disorder, 26 year old. A 20 year old kid, another acquitance, took it personally to fix their problems. The former mentioned having only one friend during a public drama dispute, not being the kid. The kid was angry that he spent time helping that person to not be acknowledged as a friend. He lashed out at the other person. Multiple people lashed out at the person. I warned them that that would happen. Unrealistic expectations. Popular media gives the impression that you can save everyone, most stories are heroic

2 Likes

Anyway i have homework

2 Likes

Don’t date 15 year olds

2 Likes

i mean at this point i think most media (or at least social media) sends the message that “i can fix them” is an incredibly unhealthy mindset that will most likely lead to them making you worse

2 Likes

I should probably go talk to them about it

Like you guys brought up an excellent point when the person I’m referring to literally compared Y to a dog who can easily be controlled during a game

That may be a byproduct of me spending a lot of time getting the people I’m working with to scheme and put their cards on the table

been through this a lot too
it’s also very mentally draining to try to help people who wont help themselves over a very long period of time

1 Like

but you can fix me

1 Like

@May

can’t believe iud necklace komaeda got the w

1 Like

oh THAT’S iud necklace guy

yea that’s totally an iud necklace

3 Likes

Alright guys I did 66% of my homework in 1 minute

1 Like

By default code can only read and data can both be read and write

1 Like

“guys put nsfw in spoilers”

1 Like

I believe you had the desire to be happy and wholesome from within yourself. I dont have the power to put that in people. You only have yourself to thank for loving yourself and giving yourself a chance

1 Like

hey you responded to me when i vented to you

3 Likes

the word iud isn’t really that nsfw tbh
if you would like me to i can though

2 Likes

of all the people in the world to vent to. i mean, you know magnus

1 Like

homiecat

2 Likes