Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

This is the only way I can play badlur Gaye 3 and I’m not giving up ten bucks for priory access

3 Likes

Wait whats this? Rig?

baldur’s gay 3 (times)

2 Likes

blaze it

3 Likes

So what’s happening ehre is
I brought badlur gate 3
My potato laptop can’t handle it
However, this company GeForce has computers that can
So they play the game and stream it to me and it works flawlessly

3 Likes

As long as you have a good internet connection you can have a potato computer and the fan won’t even blow

2 Likes

Oh huh

So you still play the game? Like you input commands and they get sent to their PC?

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s barely any delay to
It wouldn’t work for overwatch type games where those milseocnds count but

2 Likes

that’s so cool
had no clue that existed

2 Likes

Basically they play the game and you input commands which get sent really fast to their computers which sends it back to you

2 Likes

Holy shit hold up

1 Like

Can you send the website?

Of course only specific games can be played, GeForce doesn’t have access to every game and you must own the steam game
The free verision you need to wait in line for but they have 9 dollars for a six hour session

When your session is done they kick you out and you get back in line, and paying members get prio

2 Likes
1 Like

I recommend playing the free version firsr, line might take a while but you will see what I mean
If you have badlur gate 3 for instance you will see how it lags if you play it normally
and then here

it plays flawlessly

2 Likes

And you can do other stuff while waiting in line

1 Like

1 Like

This is also why, playing steam games don’t take much battery this way

1 Like

But for me, with my internet connection, the free verision makes badlur Gate look like it’s running pacman

1 Like

I love the future

Sad part is having to own the game

But i can experiment with a f2p game

Thanks litten ill research this

2 Likes