Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Of course GeForce must also approve the game
Only specific games work so far

2 Likes

I was researching how to play badlur Gaye 3 since it was basically unplayable for me and I was recommended this it’s fantastic
The paid version is probably worth it but I don’t wanna spend 9 dollars a month for it

2 Likes

List of all games

1800 titles pog

1 Like

I won Slay the Spire with Snecko Eye relic trade deck whic hI never do… cool and good

2 Likes

For reference I play badlur gate 3 on all the lowest settings havent tried with fancy settings on the rig
I’ll try it when I get to the end of the queue

2 Likes

but yeah
It doesn’t even lag

1 Like

This is the kind of image I don’t really post but I like it a lot.

3 Likes

Kleptomancy girl can’t be trusted around my wallet :sob:

I don’t steal money usually. If you have any kind of interesting cards e.g. cafe punch card I might take those though

1 Like

Have you tried tricking the system and making multiple accounts. Like what if … U make a bunch of free accounts and hop in the queue in intervals. So u play moooarrr

did
did you just get kleptomania confused with something from league

1 Like

H-h-how nonchalant you are just saying youd take my cafe punch cards :sob::sob::sob:

…oh right lmao

1 Like

you’re too far gone

2 Likes

There was a rune that let you gain gold when you hit enemies called kleptomancy

1 Like

They’re the kind of thing that eventually I remember has less value to me than it does to its original owner and have to find a way to covertly return

1 Like

But they’re INTERESTING

1 Like

That sounds fun

Mission impossible steal interesting looking things from me

Mission impossible 2 return them to me without me noticing

Id love to play that game with you

1 Like

I just see stuff and want to hold it in my hands… I can’t believe they’re criminalisting the inherently curious human nature…

1 Like

Seems too hard

1 Like