Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

graduation makes me want to die. I was at a superlative ceremony earlier (because I won one) and it was way better

2 Likes

I thiiink the counselor said I was literally 1 credit short if I didnā€™t take summer school

on the bright side i got to see alaska instead of sitting in an arena for a few hours

1 Like

I kind want to go to alaska tbh but I always hear bad things

2 Likes

Which is why Iā€™m doing summer school

The counselor is new this year and horrible at her job tho

So idk

You should get that transcript asap. You probably did dual enrollment for longer than I did but Iā€™d be surprised if you already earned your associates. They only usually permit one class of dual enrollment per semester in my district but I was able to do 3 via administrative lobbying, 5-10 pm weekday evenings and 9a-5p saturdays

1 Like

itā€™s absolutely gorgeous tbh like i donā€™t even have the words to describe it
i highly recommend it if you like the outdoors. just beautiful

2 Likes

I guess itā€™s really hard to fuck that up and also not the way in which she sucks

Iā€™m a junior

1 Like

Thatā€™s why itā€™s not decided

Oh yeah then ur on pace to finish prolly

1 Like

Also the whole point of my school is that you can

Thatā€™s like. The major selling point

I kinda need to find an excuse to go tbh

3 Likes

At one point I thought I would move to Alaska if I could afford it, but not anymore because I have no way to repel depression without the relationships I have with my colleagues

1 Like

Living next to lake michigan is good enough

1 Like

Imagine living under constant threat of invasion from Asian Carp Trout from the Mississippi River

2 Likes

Iā€™ll cook and/or eat them if theyā€™re for sale

2 Likes