Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

sorry i mean yes may is 8. youngest person to ever get into harvard

2 Likes

Iā€™m 8 and I go to Harvard

2 Likes

for moral reasons in this scenario i am also 8

2 Likes

I could not survive without any of these things ):
Getting SSDI took me two years and a court hearing but once I did it unlocked every door for me ā€“ got to skip the line for section 8 and get 75% off an awesome apartment, half off on the train, then went off disability and started working full time + got promoted twice working full time now

2 Likes

Still rely on a complex Elixir of stuff to beat insomnia but otherwise Iā€™m basically on top of the world rn

2 Likes

Iā€™m so grumpy lately about it. So tired. Thereā€™s probably some issue that is causing me to be more tired this week cause itā€™s been worse than usual but it also take energy to search for and resolve issues

1 Like

i can confirm when i sent Christmas cards his address was just ā€œHarvardā€

3 Likes

www.Harvard

2 Likes

My dad took a class at Harvard. One class. He entolled in the class and it was noted to be located at Harvard. Obviously. Because thatā€™s the school itā€™s at.

But it didnā€™t say what building. He looked around the information on the class and couldnā€™t find for the life of him what fucking like precise location this class was at. It just says ā€œHarvardā€.

Well it turns out they have a building called Harvard Hall

1 Like

I feel for you may. In between dropping out of college and getting hired by my job in 2020, things were terrible for me also and I just used animal crossing to keep depression at bay pretty much. Things can always turn around. Iā€™ll pray for you if youā€™d like

2 Likes

Terrible job everyone :+1:

1 Like

On the Harvard thing. Harvard did a terrible job. Not you N.1 that was bad timing

2 Likes

do you still have the Polaroid i sent you btm (by the may)

2 Likes

Polaroid in seven quotation marks

I know I gotta at some point work on actual physical therapy that is the thing that is supposed to improve my capacity to be a human being but I spent all my energy on school. And if I donā€™t have school to soend energy on I go crazy and then donā€™t do physical therapy. So sad

3 Likes

Yeas I do

2 Likes

may where do you live iā€™m gonna pull a ted

2 Likes

what the hell is pulling a ted

1 Like

Sort through the list of people you know of named Ted

2 Likes

Keep in mind that this is in reference to a University,

1 Like