Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

The last one seems familiar But still what the hell

@May heres a picture of my jacket. Its made out of nylon fabric that makes a very loud noise when it brushes against anything. Your favorite type of fabric. Im thinking i should wear this and give you a biiig hug. What do you say?

Did tutu make a screenshot of this to be endearing to May

Tutu what are you doing!!!

1 Like

my house is 4br and it cost half of that

It’s just in Indiana :joy_cat:

1 Like

The best season of House was season 4, and that was because the strike forced the show to, like, not waste as much time.

1 Like

they also do significantly more in general its packed. you can argue season 3, late 2 had better plots (son of coma guy, euphoria). personally i have a soft spot for season 6

1 Like

nyalon fabric

1 Like

im going to have to replace my jackets for kingussie :(

1 Like

me and my 2 or 3 jackets i have had for 200 years

1 Like

are you a worm
this looks like a sleeping bag

2 Likes

Tumblr

1 Like

would you still love her if she was a worm

1 Like

of course i would :blush:

2 Likes

You know these jackets are incredibly common and I have to listen to them every day right

1 Like

I used to Wear them

1 Like

It has to be below zero for me to wear an actual coat. Else I just put on a compression shirt and more sweaters

1 Like

People here wear coats in like 40F weather and it’s baffling to me

2 Likes

As a distance runner mobility is invaluable to me. Don’t get me wrong i have a sick carhartt storm defender coat but I definitely prefer not to have to use it

1 Like

I’ll usually wear a light coat below freezing cause the extra pockets are helpful anyway but in 40 degree weather I’d pass out… too warm

2 Likes

I can run in a t-shirt and shorts at 30F and up

1 Like