Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I’m like!! Underweight!!! And I have terrible blood flow!!! I shiver like a chihuahua when it’s even slightly too cold for me. Why am I the one at my school not wearing coats I should be the weakest of you all

3 Likes

Grrrr :angry: :anger:

I was hoping youd squirm. Why arent you squirming…

i wear jackets in that weather but it is worth noting a scottish and american 40f arent exactly the same? and probably also that cold weather can make it hard for me breathe
i used to be much more leaning towards the cold. i lean towards heat now. just be cozy

1 Like

Sometimes I’ll wear a short dress and sandals when it’s around freezing cause it’s fun to be strange and unusual and the walk to the dining hall is short so I won’t die

2 Likes

i say 40f isn’t the same here like i dont also wear jackets through summer

1 Like

i learned recently that worms are hermaphrodites so i now choose to interpret “would you still love me if i was a worm” as a different question entirely

1 Like

You and may are in the both ends of the spectrum of weirdos when it comes to clothing in temperatures isnt that adorable :blush:

when wind isnt bad its nice to wear less in it. its just chill. its nice. when the wind hits oh dear god

1 Like

i own tshirts. that i wear inside. outside the house i only wear jumpers and hoodies

1 Like

And the jacket

1 Like

You wearing two jackets in blazing heat vs may wearing swimsuit during a snowstorm. I think … U are the more sensible one. Less dangerous

despite my preparation the other day my hands went numb in the cold and were red all over. the weakness of my flesh disgusts me

1 Like

I mean you very much can pass out from heat

1 Like

I feel faint even in normalclothes in the buildings in my school

would you love me if i was a worm benguined parbecue

2 Likes

ive clearly gotten the goahead from god i was fully layered up on the hottest day in the 2010s. and i was also in England that day and didn’t have any money to buy water. Like if i won that time i think im just immune

1 Like

If she was forced to wear them and couldnt take them off it could be dangerous

But she can simply take them off, or someone can do it for her if she passes out, whereas your blood might stop flowing and/or you might get a frostbite

my ass should’ve been in the hospital i swear. do not give your child 5 dollars to go to alton towers thatll cover your meals that day

1 Like

oh no i would rather die

1 Like

Theres indoors I can go to

1 Like