1 Like

before ybw went mainstream…

the 49ers lost and that’s all that matters

1 Like

what time do the cowboys play tonight

1 Like

they didn’t take the news too well

2 Likes

conservatives rooting for the san francisco team (the bastions of america) vs the missouri team (woke)

2 Likes

yall are just mad at and jealous of my success & my pomni pfp

1 Like

i’m just rooting against c*lifornia

“rigged” is just the default conservative response when something they don’t like happens at this point. they need new material

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1756888470599967000

liars assume everyone is lying
they desperately wish they could rig everything in their favor

it would probably be easier to just say “projection” since that’s basically all they do

1 Like

Did you ever hear about the time a town jailkeeper was executed after 3 vanilla towns cced jailkeeper?

It didn’t help that the town Jailkeeper made a typo regarding their flavor too.

did you ever hear the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise

2 Likes

did you ever here the tale of minority rule, it’s not a game that a wimp like Arctic would join

1 Like

so true

1 Like

Im thinking that the name tutuu doesnt command much respect. Doesnt quite fill my enemies with dread. What, are they gonna be scared of a fucking ballerina?

Im thinking of a name change. Im thinking either “Mr. Moneybag” or “Big Boss”. Much more assertive looking names. Mr Moneybags reads “you better watch ur mouth or i will buy ur whole fucking family”. Much more befitting of me. Big Boss rolls nicely too.

1 Like

For me personally, hearing those names without any associated reputation makes me think of a comics geek. “Big Boss” just feels compensatory, lacking the anonymity and intimidation factor that simply “the boss” would invoke. Moneybags, too, sounds like a laundering name.

Those names gain power when other people nickname them as such out of fear, but self-naming yourselves those things on a FoL Mafia site is just… comedic?

3 Likes