Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i’m vagueposting about hackmons cup again. fucking lunar dance revival blessing is exactly what i love when i kill a threat to my team at great personal expense :)

1 Like

this is the one marvel movie i’d consider watching

1 Like

> plays Hackmons Cup
> game is unbalanced
> :pika:

3 Likes

yeah that’s the fun of it. the losses are out of my control even when they aren’t

2 Likes

real

1 Like

is it too late

2 Likes

probably but i could write something for the bit

disclaimer: it would not be good

1 Like

i have no prompt :joy_cat: was gunna see what arete comes up with for me
if u wanna do it then go for it lmao

2 Likes

oh i’m not doing freeform. gg

1 Like

chloes prompt is “piper” that is the entire prompt (and her entire personality)

1 Like

that last bit was uncalled for

she is also bread

1 Like

there are things i should be doing idk why i’m even offering this

2 Likes

yes but I can write something for the bit (you need a prompt though)

1 Like

can you write about the inner machinations of piper’s mind

1 Like

Meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow.

translation

Today I told my humans that I needed more food but even though I explained it so many times they still didn’t give me more. I thought maybe they just forgot so I went to sit on their warm hand thing attached to the colorful light box but instead of feeding me more they picked me up and put me on the floor. I don’t get why they like the colorful light box so much. The colorful light box is not a cat and not food and they don’t even sit on the warm part. Humans are not very smart.

7 Likes

lmao i love this tyrete

2 Likes

Thank you Zug for liking this screenshot and reminding me that it exists

4 Likes

(Neither of these people were PRs)

2 Likes

before ybw went mainstream…

1 Like

town when arctic is town