Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Considering how many wars they instigate, they probably just like having control over a minor world.

1 Like

2d Basics i mean it i do not know a single game dev thing
i took a game dev class in high school but they never like told us anything about actually developing the game just like. Game themes. I learned nothing

1 Like

Nice

Game design

i can absolutely fuck it we ball into a working video game but I also do not want to explode and die

1 Like

Setup design is my passion

yeah plenty

im using gamemaker

i dont know how to do it without an engine

sorry what was your question again? if youre not using an engine i can only help theoretically, i dont know how to code something on such a level myself

1 Like

5 Likes

oh
i thought you might’ve meant setup design
i have not

1 Like

well i’m kinda confused cuz i looked on the badminton group’s social media and one thing said that week 1 during the first semester would be free for anyone to attend but then something else said it’s week 1 of any semester which if true means this week

1 Like

im using an engine but its silly golang engine
this is a step up. In my previous years I liked terminal applications so much I made multiple terminal ui programs. and image displayers. It would probably be easier for me to do it with no engine in terminal I spent an obscene amount of time there
theory is fine too i am quite literally doing this on nothing

1 Like

Yes, no, no
Yes, yes, no?, yes, no, maybe?

1 Like

what was your question again? or multiple. im happy to help

tutuu wants to make an indie game with dom mommies (she wants me to playtest it)

4 Likes

Arctic.

8 Likes

could you try just showing up and seeing if they charge you? :joy_cat:

what day do they meet?

3 Likes

i can fuck it we ball into anything if i really want to. when obsessed with terminals I made like 3 different ways to implement mouse control in the terminal, most of which I hated because they relied on not using the fuckcking terminal “this gives you the mouse position” function that very clearly exists but SIMPLY DID NOT WORK WITH THE OLD WINDOWS TERMINAL IT WORKS FINE ON THE NEW ONE IT IS A COMMAND PROMPT ISSUE AND I HATE IT

1 Like

i think I literally screamed when i solved that one

1 Like

was i not supposed to say that

3 Likes

the question was uh. How
Im asking for anything here (i refuse to look it up because i do not fear god)