mondays and thursdays were my days to do dishes as a kid

1 Like

define anything please

is your question as general as “how to make a game?”

or something more specific

…fair point

1 Like

ill be real bestie I do not know enough to know what I need to know

why does our calendar have a prime number of days in a week. can’t divide it into anything. a six or eight day week would both be so much more divisible

3 Likes

tell me what do you want to achieve

do you want to make a full fledged game?

do you want to make some software project that’s not a full game, but somewhat game adjacent? like tile maps or collission, as you mentioned. just testing things out?

1 Like

@arete now is the time to plug the french republican calendar

3 Likes

i thought it would be cool to try and replicate pico 8 celeste but with. my own little goober. so essentially just a very small game. the exact specifications are already laid out to me via celeste pico 8

2 Likes

this is like when the teacher asks if you have any questions and you don’t understand anything to the point where you can’t even ask a question because you don’t know any of it

1 Like

all learning I have done on my own has been “wouldnt it be cool if I did this” and then me sobbing for 3 days and then its done and im like hehe thing :)

3 Likes

dont worry we also have 31 day months so this issue wouldnt be solved by that either

2 Likes

tutuu can you add me to your game

2 Likes

*ReX
you mean (I have no idea)

absolutely not

1 Like

some months have 30 days. we could have 30 or 28 day months interspersed with a mini month full of holidays. like a certain revolutionary calendar

1 Like

i can make an 8 pixel tall katze. or try. im terrible at (pixel) art but i could put you in celeste pico 8. theoretically

we should have more prime numbers
we need 23 hour days and 59 minute hours

1 Like

hows this

2 Likes

I mixed up the colors of tom and jerry