Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i thought that was gonna happen! i really did!

1 Like

I’m better at creating unhinged scripts that somehow turn out fun

Occasionally, including funny new unhinged characters

1 Like

matsuraid is unironically a really cool character

it’s also dumb as shit

1 Like

oh and also in this world my minion
a. refused to actually claim on the stand outside of juggling with 3 vortoxes and 2 cerenovuses
b. refused to elaborate
c. selfvoted on the stand

1 Like

she almost Cere’d the Demon but I was nice to evils and explicitly confirmed that she intended to choose the Demon and hadn’t just forgotten about the sub

1 Like

i dont actually remember us doing that in fam but it probably happened and will also happen again in fam4: dark joycat rises back

1 Like

I mean FMPOV, your Minion died, claimed to have been Cerenovus mad, you immediately used the pretense of Cerenovus madness to push Ajay over, then afterward claimed to have been made mad as Mutant, something that makes zero sense to do to somebody.

I’m bad at accounting for “sometimes people just make incorrect decisions”. I know this and attempted to account for it, but I did it in the wrong place, going “well maybe they did become Philo Flowergirl, who knows!”

like it’s such a silly silly world there are so many better ways to pretend to be mad. such as actually pretending to be mad

Things that happened on D1 were basically forever ago and don’t exist

1 Like

I am genuinely surprised how much fun the Matsuraid game was

Storytelling was a blast, players were engaged all the way thru

It was glorious

1 Like

the cerenovus was cooking with gas

1 Like

to be fair “evils badly fakeclaiming” is kind of a staple of Quizbowlcord Clocktower play so that’s not clearing

2 Likes

what was the thought process behind making someone mad as their actual claimed role

I think maybe she forgot

but I’m not sure

I mean, “town badly fakeclaiming” is also a staple of Catcord play.

2 Likes

okay but in the world where the cere madness is actually real it’s coming from undertaker “uhhh” themselves

1 Like

anyway point is i do understand botc but mainly as a designer. the actual playing it part is more something i theoretically understand

1 Like

Imagine understanding botc

1 Like

in retrospect my mistake was not just loudly claiming mutant and daring the storyteller to execute me

3 Likes