Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

we’ve also never hosted longform botc and hopefully we never do

1 Like

botc is like. something i can handle if the game is short enough. if i only have to think about an individual game for an hour or two at most. but give enough time in a flipless game to think about all the various possible worlds? enough to make someone go feral

1 Like

the most recent game had (at minimum) “GM realizes a player’s role is blatantly OP and nerfs it” and “GM says my ability can’t do a thing, but also indicates potential openness to changing their mind”

2 Likes

how do BotC players lose longform games? are they stupid?

1 Like

also half the roles just don’t work in longform. flower girl goes from interesting role that has to keep track of votes and work things out to “oh wow everyone voted again for the third day in a row i KNOW it’s not a vortox game”

My head breaks in shortform BotC because I’m so used to longform

1 Like

Also because I’m not good at BotC but that’s unrelated :joycat:

2 Likes

I can’t believe I would’ve perfect solved that last game if I just remembered that the Philo Flowergirl also got info. I had dismissed their claim outright when I first heard it, so I didn’t even think about what their info was. I was like that’s too damn stupid to be true, they’re always Minion or Demon, I just need to figure out which

and then I proceeded to build worlds where they weren’t Minion or Demon and forgot to consider their info in those ones

1 Like

i’m not good at BotC which is a bit embarassing considering that i’m working on an extensive fanmade expansion for the game

3 Likes

however i know how to come up with ideas that somehow work despite being dumb as shit

1 Like

bold of you to assume forum mafoa is free of midgame balancing

4 Likes

Sunlags

1 Like

I hosted FAM, I’m not assuming that,

4 Likes

i think it’s funny that in your world i as demon
a. pretended to be mad as mutant
b. did it in the silliest way possible
c. already had a dead minion so it’s not like they could do much to back me up
d. almost got myself executed for it

4 Likes

flashbacks to dicey dungeons fm

That was technically pregame but

Being good at botc is a myth

1 Like

in retrospect i should’ve argued more because the me demon world was silly, the real demon’s claim was sillier, and the demon and minion were so so so aligned

2 Likes

society if the Cerenovus just kept you locked on the last day :pensive:

1 Like