Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Either way ping me :pleading_face:

tbf we also did s&v only once because the “short” 7p game ended up lasting over an hour

2 Likes

hopefully we are never doing bmr

1 Like

I literally only realised the joke of Sects and Violets when I tried to say the name aloud yesterday

2 Likes

Luf momemt

Bmr is based tho

(i am obviously itching to Post some of these for your perusal just because i like feedback, evne negative feedback)

1 Like

Except with travelers

5p balloonist is cheeks and i stand by it

1 Like

tfw the Demon is like “I need to go soon, let’s make it a fast game” and then spends several minutes at night clarifying how No Dashii poison works

3 Likes

good won the luf game because the goblin got epically OWNED by the artist

1 Like

still can’t believe that Cawthane turned out to be literally word for word exactly the opposite of Kazali

1 Like

also because the Demon didn’t claim (the same Demon who you’re arguing wouldn’t make sense as a minion because of their bad fakeclaim)

1 Like

anyway

Steeplejack (Townsfolk) - If you die at night, choose 2 “You start knowing” characters and learn their info.

Ravenkeeper but fucked up

1 Like

tbf we pretty much had it down to 2 people and the other one had such intense mutant vibes. idk how they managed it without ever actually breaking madness but we all just knew

Quizbowlcord demons on their way to immediately stab this character night 2:

3 Likes

they are 2 for 2 in nightkilling ravenkeepers when they’re in play. and 1 for 1 in instantly hitting sages. it’s incredible

1 Like

I got N1ed as Sage and still managed to lose

erm don’t you mean n2ed :nerd_face: nobody dies on the first night

2 Likes

I have run three games with an “if you get stabbed, you learn something powerful” character (two Ravenkeepers, one Sage) and literally all of them have been stabbed