Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

you didn’t vote for the player in your sage ping!

Yeah…

tbh i should’ve at least argued “oh [minion in the me demon world] always votes here and [minion in the real world] never votes here, so if you don’t vote it’s just a tie and you definitely lose”

1 Like

sometimes i wish i made Savant But Sensible.

and then i remember: I did :)

1 Like

this is exactly what happened!

Beachcomber (Townsfolk) - Each day, visit the Storyteller to learn 1 fact no other on-script Townsfolk could learn with their ability.

1 Like

sometimes you wish you made lunatic but awesome but only works with a specific other character. and then you remember

1 Like

oh well, many such regrets

i did do this yes but i have since come to regret it

1 Like

I am full of regrets forever

1 Like

Esper (Minion) - Each night (even when dead), you see the Grimoire, then choose 1 character, 1 reminder & 1 player: the Demon is shown all 3.

this is the funniest Minion I’ve ever made by the way

1 Like

my mistake was not nominating first. because i knew i probably should because of the player who was gone. but i just wasn’t confident enough in who the demon was at that point

lunatic serves no purpose other than gaslighting the demon into thinking they might be good

i made many mistakes. they’re all my mistake

its a versatile messenger that can only communicate in an extremely silly format

Honestly I think a large part of the reason I voted wrong was because I wasn’t able to shake off like “oh you were acting weird and Sus yesterday”, despite the fact that you had a perfectly adequate explanation for why you were doing that. I still had the “oh evil evil evil evil evil” in my mind

1 Like

So the Mutant madness worked!

2 Likes

wow the whole “making a player in 7p mad as Mutant” strategy really paid off,

3 Likes

i hope they release the actual unreleased character Imposter soon and i hope they give it good art

as in i hope the art is just a hastily recoloured amogus