Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

There’s a guy talking about physics behind me and I’m having fun zoning out slightly and mishearing his words it’s like a custom YTP generated by my subconscious

1 Like

i think blaseball is perfect as something offhand that people repeatedly mention in extremely esoteric ways that offer no explanation and not something i actually ever touch

3 Likes

And the answer to this is funny… this is a very serious equation…

good news it no longer exists so you will never be able to touch it

2 Likes

Two point five VTuber

are you able to touch abstract concepts

can’t believe god finally directly intervened to put a stop to evil for once

1 Like

oh no blaseball was good. it was just incredibly confusing

2 Likes

i talk about blaseball with a lot of fear for someone who was forced to read homestuck and 17776

1 Like

17776 is good also
Homestuck exists

1 Like

i’m actually pissed they didn’t take advantage of the joke that was Right there

the expansion era featured a mechanic where you could buy tarot card themed sandwich spread and gain a tarot reading and we still don’t know what that did or why it was in the game

1 Like

MODERATION
Your Team will accept Unruns after each non-loss so that they only non-lose by 1 Run.

also almost the entirety of the expansion era was based around a completely impenettrable mechanic called eDensity which was not at any point actually explained and had to simply be infered through behaviour

1 Like

in the sea of edensity there are four directions: Up, Down, Pog, and Cringe. this is May’s fault

1 Like

This is my fault

blaseball was also beautiful because it was large enough that things could happen chaotically and you’d have no understanding of why but it was small enough that sometimes you could blame things on a singular person being funny

1 Like

Pog was distinctly not in fact the position on graph. It was a concept we invented a word for specifically to distinguish it from hte position on hte graph