Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I love everything grapefruit also

It is now back
Ayaya

1 Like

yeah it turns out having something to do makes me miserable and not having something to do makes me miserable. my solution is to have a dead end job and has been since i was 14. given i spend most my time in college pretending to work and its good for my mental health i think i have the right idea

3 Likes

Breh i got a variety pack of white claw with mango, blackberry, strawberry, and grapefruit. Expected strawberry to be the worst so I had one of those first but nope! absolutely unreal how well it emulated the actual fruit

they just have the actual fruit in ours

1 Like

I used to drink high noon tequila more pricey but has actual juice in it i think

oh wait that wasn’t on purpose? :joy_cat:

1 Like

I can be not miserable but only if I push my intensity to its limits, both in cardio and at work. I tend to yell at my workers a lot lol

if i did that i think i would die

1 Like

Bump! Hold! Take the order!!!

i get loopy under alot of stress. like really loopy. ill be incapacitated for a few days. in fact some stress will do that. alot of stress does that Worse

1 Like

Yeah I’m kind of built different.

Sometimes I would say I get a bit high off the stress. At least if done properly. It’s at least always converted into run fuel

if i ever have to work more than 3 days a week i think ill explode its a miracle i got through any school

2 Likes

Understandable

i get high but the other way. the earth will become beautiful and everything is special. when im really stressed itll persist a while after the fact. or forever. im still a little like that

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t really do tranquility. Lol. Maybe if I’m binge reading a novel but haven’t done that in a while

1 Like

Something has gone wrong any day I burn less than three thousand calories

1 Like

It’s nice to see how the opposite end of the intensity spectrum lives though at least. Hope you’re doing well today story

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like