Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

hope you guys enjoy your piss starburst

1 Like

Blackcurrant i gotta try that one

they mean the 18th but also they could just Do It Beforehand so its not a great excuse unless they also dont have time to do it beforehand for whatever reason

1 Like

its pretty aight. blackcurrant has a nice flavor in general. ive always been fond of the slightly overwhelming flavor of lemon and lime

1 Like

I love love love lemon lime sparkling water. Should prob give the starburst a chance

my English paper being due this sunday means it was due at least 3 days before. work smarter not harder

1 Like

lemon lime sparkling water was my main drink for a while. ive adjusted to other flavors now but due to a mix of my Taste being very taste and my mom raising me on orange squash the taste of water is something i cant stand

2 Likes

I prefer not to have to choose between working smart and working hard. At least when any speed or athleticism would be an asset in the endeavor

1 Like

Fair!

i prefer to not work. and im already smart so i go for the first. when they did my iw tes t thry said they coulndt meansure it . i was pff the scale . this was in 2008

i q

the smart number thing

Have attempted razz-cranberry and cranberry clementine but lemon-lime still wins easily. Gonna try blueberry lemon at my next clocktower meetup sunday; bringing some of that along with salsa, guac, and ghost pepper chips

The easiest solution is just say “not this Sunday but next Sunday” if it’s the 25th

1 Like

im a big peach believer. some places its bitter some its sweet as hell. im trying to figure out why but i cant theyre both just water and a bit of peach juice

2 Likes

This Sunday, if it’s referring to the future, is always the 18th

I did a dumb
Fixing now

1 Like

Could not be more different. I need to find ways to stay exhilirated constantly or the stress becomes horrid

1 Like

This is like the 2nd amendment thing where the founding fathers put a ; instead of a . or a , so legal scholars are like “we don’t know what they meant!!!”

Archive moment

1 Like