Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Beyond meat was too fatty and did not taste good

Impossible is slightly less bad. Used to eat a lot of those from work

Still a fan of veggie burgers though. Especially the ones with sweet potato or Kale

God i love sweet potato

ive never tried that. i have 2 vegan sisters so my family does alot of vegan cooking with tofu etc etc and its really good. something different

my family is big on cooking. the spice cupboard has graced my life as a kid it would be too overwhelming but now it is the best thing ever. i still like eating the most basic food alive when given the chance but god bless spices

average brit

1 Like

i require 4 ingredients:
cheese (not the weird ass soft orange stuff like yellow mature)
chicken (shredded)
bbq sauce (very specific brands only)
bread or bread substitute (tortilla etc etc)
this will make all my favourite meals. nothing else added. just this. i am a simple girl who likes a good grilled cheese or wrap or home made pizza or loaded fries. they are not nutritious. i am aware. they are however the best thing ever made

1 Like

Oh every good cook needs an arsenal of spices. I definitely have mine. Favorites are cayenne pepper, garlic powder, pink himalayan salt, smoked paprika, and thyme

NOT FAIR!!! AUTISM!!!
when having actual food i have well seasoned stuff. ive been made aware that this level of seasoning is beyond the average british household

1 Like

i can’t mock i’m the same

When i’m too lazy to cook I just drown my food in ghost pepper hot sauce that burns my eyes

it took me way too long to get used to my dad’s curry. like that shit would make me SAD

1 Like

Grilled cashew butter and banana sandwich is my preferred version of grilled cheese

Haven’t used it in a while but I have a great cast iron skillet

One bad thing about being so busy is that it’s a lot harder to find time to cook and clean up afterwards

You should try Kinder Buenos and the Lindt hazelnut chocolate wafers.
God-tier.

1 Like

idk if this is particularly viable for you, but according to some of my vegan friends, eggs, chicken, and farmed fish are much worse on average from an animal suffering perspective than other animal products (e.g. beef or milk), so theoretically you could still eat animal products while cutting those out? but like in practice eggs are in Fucking Everything so this might not be very actionable :joy_cat:

2 Likes

If i were doing maximum bulk mode i would subsist mainly on plain greek yogurt and almond butter. But since I burn so many calories I prefer to exercise the freedom I’ve earned. So yeah eggs and baked goods are hard for me to purge

I’ll give them a shot especially the lindt – I prefer nutella to chocolate most of the time