Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

while there are a lot of arguments against meat and animal products i would advise against listening to anything that comes from peta

1 Like

iirc they’re even against things like milking cows and shearing sheep which are done for the direct benefit of the animal in question
they’re just

not the best source

1 Like

They are a bit over the top. But to me they are much less irrelevant than the ASPCA

Vegan people make me sad. They all hate the taste of flavor

1 Like

And they want to convert you to be miserable like them. Dont let them. Thats why i never leave my tinfoil hat home

1 Like

real

1 Like

this is why i only talk to likeminded individuals, like cannibals

3 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Katze you should eat more lasagna. Get a biiiiig fluffy belly. No particular reason…

2 Likes

lasagna is pretty decent

maybe tomorrow

1 Like

good idea: posting in cookie thread

bad idea: getting an email notif for every post in cookie thread.

6 Likes

Forgot about jeni’s cinnamon roll – That probably tops my ice cream list now honestly. I’m def a cinnamon addict

1 Like

UPDATE
I also got an email from
COLORADO CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY

1 Like

genuine question why are eggs harmful to the chickens? Is it just the way theyre collected?

1 Like

id assume living conditions arent good but instead of googling for an actual answer like you could have i will instead wait for arete to give an actual answer just like you

aret aret

1 Like

afaik it mostly has to do with the conditions egg-laying chickens are kept in, like katze said

((the other important thing to know here is that companies will ~lie about how nice their chicken conditions are, even if an egg carton is like “we are super nice to our chickens” that doesn’t mean they are))

3 Likes

why do regulators let companies do this? are they corrupt?

1 Like

why do people let companies be corrupt? are they stupid?

1 Like

a mix of “yes” and “it is possible to say true things about how you don’t do [bad thing] while also doing lots of other bad things” and “lots of claims are basically unregulated, if you call your company the Happy Chicken Farm That Loves Chickens So Much that’s not the kind of thing the government cares about”

2 Likes

my dad is always telling me about how companies have to word their claims in a particular way such that they aren’t regulated

he works for nestle so