there’s no way right

1 Like

thats probably her

vote her and see if she omguses

4 Likes

yeah its her

4 Likes

ok we need a secret fol code

send the trans pride flag (i know this isnt possible)

3 Likes

:transgender_flag:

1 Like

amelia is in the lobby too

2 Likes

i meant ingame but this is also fine

3 Likes

:transgender_flag:

3 Likes

ok now im angry

2 Likes

massive skill issue

1 Like

update I died n1 as recruited deputy

2 Likes

fuck this shit im entering casual queue again

1 Like

nice

2 Likes

im not sure if abstaining and convincing a handful of people to not consume product X makes any dent in large businesses profit. might have more success becoming a health inspector or trying ot get into the government or being one of those people that breaks in factories and films stuff. otherwise the gain seems purely psychological, like you feel good about yourself, which fair enough, nothing wrong with that from a selfish perspective which i dont think is bad, everyone is inherently selfish to some degree. personally i wouldnt go for that route to obtain “feel-good” about myself, it’d feel like self-flagellation to me (abstaining from milk eggs etc)

2 Likes

yeah

1 Like

also if we take a puff of the blunt and go deeper:

we think disease is bad because we’re influenced by our mammalian pov. disease is really bad for us. not so bad from the pov of disease. bacteria and parasites are living organisms. im not so sure on viruses. but if we prioritize animal lives and wellbeing over parasites - we’re doing that because we’re mammals, we’re subjective, not objective, not fair. if we were to play God - parasites are also living creatures, so why don’t they deserve to Do Their Thing as well? they’re doing the same thing as us. the Cosmos doesn’t care either way, no?

2 Likes

Protozoa have rights too

2 Likes

3 Likes

I forgot I said that oh my god

2 Likes

Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash if May is not immediately killed

3 Likes