Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

zug with one point on the board for answering first (any choice first was right, i am choosing any answer give to me first)

1 Like

[THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OF SINGERā€™S PERSPECTIVE ON DISABILITY]

2 Likes

you imply thereā€™s a point anyways

I just do things

yikes you like singer? and are willing to post so on fortress of lies dot com? cancelledā€¦

if morality is objective there may be a point though!

1 Like

Everyone in this world is also me. I do things that convenience me (again, I am everyone) the most

You have a brother. You know that someone has been seriously injured as a result of criminal activity undertaken by him. You live in a country where the police and legal system are generally trustworthy. Are you morally obliged to inform them about your brotherā€™s crime?

Strongly Obliged
Weakly Obliged
Not Obliged

my favorite singer is rivers cuomo

1 Like

To be fair. Itā€™s more of a health issue, rather a morality question.

I was just saying, there are people, who doesnā€™t agree with the ā€œkilling is badā€ morality. (Even if it cultural tradition)

the problem is that context is king

i miss marshal

1 Like

If itā€™s physical i feel strongly obliged to not assist. Pain forges warriors and anyone who canā€™t recover on their own has earned my pity, not my aid.

If itā€™s not physical, then I need more details

1 Like

there may be a slight amount of value in thinking about it but

only as obliged as you would be for someone whoā€™s unrelated to you

1 Like

may is morality

2 Likes

what did the world do to you

prophesy: marissa will come back and be like ā€œive learned a lot im now self-banning for the rest of timeā€ and then self-ban for the rest of time

3 Likes

but what

not obliged. fuck him

2 Likes