Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

my youtube recs are now fucked

iā€™d need a more specific question to answer. i donā€™t give money to beggars. i would call an ambulance for someone whoā€™s injured

1 Like

i just dont think its worthwhile after a certain point

so yeah?

1 Like

i donā€™t think anyone cares about not having their posts liked, if anything that effect is arguably worse if you like every post and then forget to like some occasionally, right?

and imo if u like every post, it kinda takes the meaning out of liking posts anyway

please donā€™t be sad about itā€¦

3 Likes

If I can help someone at little inconvenience to myā€selfā€ the of course I do it. I am not harmed by it, and ā€œIā€ (the other person) am greatly assisted by it. Obvious net positive

i think it depends but sure Strongly Obliged is the answer iā€™d give with most circumstances

ā€œblood is thicker than waterā€ mfers when they learn the full quote is ā€œThe blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.ā€

2 Likes

donā€™t worry Iā€™ve said way more cancellable things in debatechat,

1 Like

i feel nothing whenever tutuu may or eliza likes my posts

I donā€™t like thaaaat much

tutuu u do whatever u want to do i hope i didnt make u feel pressured im sorry

do whatever brings u joy(cat)

2 Likes

im going with htis one cuz the other one was unclear

ben with a point

1 Like

I put no stock in blood and I will always snitch if I believe not doing so puts me in greater danger, so yes.

2 Likes

i like posts because i am obligated to to retain my social status smh

imo the reporting question depends on whether your brother is a danger to people moving forward or if this is more like a one-time fuckup, the question vaguely implies the former though? if itā€™s the former youā€™re obligated to report him

1 Like

the next question im skipping for ethcal raesons

1 Like

true

my thoughts are basically:
if thereā€™s no point to believing one option, I might as well embrace the other option as thereā€™s nothing to lose and something to gain

1 Like

benguin choosing ā€œnot obligated, fuck himā€ when thatā€™s not the option that fucks your brother overā€¦

2 Likes