Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

you literally JUST said it wasn’t political

whtts a zionist

If you have a disability you need to spend a while being mad about having a disability at first. So if you change who is disabled all those people need to be mad about it for a while all at once. Very disruptive

1 Like

in this scenario where you don’t have any downside, i’d say yeah Strongly Obliged

in practice though there are ~always downsides so bad question

LMAO

alright everyone let’s Not turn this into a political conversation

1 Like

there Chloe is this what you wanted

3 Likes

HEY ARETE I AM ABOUT TO DISTRACT YOU

The premission is wrong.
This is a belief you can’t force on me.

Nothing is free, they need to pay up

Person who believes jews have a divine right to israel

You own an unoccupied property. You are contacted by a refugee group which desperately needs somewhere to house a person seeking asylum who is being unjustly persecuted in a foreign country. Your anonymity is assured. You have every reason to believe that no harm will come to your property. Are you morally obliged to allow them to use your property?

Strongly Obliged
Weakly Obliged
Not Obliged

ARETE FLASH BANG

3 Likes

quick arete lets start a politics channel in breadbox while no one is looking

2 Likes

WAIT WRONG ONE

A charity collection takes place in your office. For every UK£10.00 given, a blind person’s sight is restored. Instead of donating UK£10.00, you use the money to treat yourself to a cocktail after work. Are you morally responsible for the continued blindness of the person who would have been treated had you made the donation?

Responsible
Partly Responsible
Not Responsible

philosophers try not to formulate the vaguest most impossible questions to consistently answer (the fact that this is generating this much discussion means it’s a good question)

2 Likes

ARETE FLASH BANG

yes obviously???

1 Like

Not responsible

FUCKING SINGER NO

1 Like