Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

nah bc honestly whoever tied down the guy to the track is to blame. The other guy is just there, he did nothing

ok but this is the fault of taking answers from different people lol

1 Like

this is true in both trolley problems though

How expensive is the suit and how brilliant is the kid

getting my computer charger then posting the next

I would rather directly donate money then get robbed by a middleman, or donate and then the company gets the writeoff

anyway i refuse to answer the question because that would involve engaging in whatever bullshit singer is talking about

1 Like

I like to believe thr og trolley problem is a saw trap and the one guy maybe killed someone or smoked a ciggarette either way theyre dying

Then it’s morally bad in my opinion.

But it is cuz you know the results. Also I inherently hate charitys, cuz most of the times their motives is just questionable, and I can’t track my donations, if it went the place, they claimed it will go to.

2 Likes

Also cope

facts

Also what color is the suit. And what type of watch. On principle I will not ruin a blue blazer or a rolex

A charity collection takes place in your office. For every UK£10.00 given, a blind person’s sight is restored. Instead of donating UK£10.00, you use the money to treat yourself to a cocktail after work. Are you morally responsible for the continued blindness of the person who would have been treated had you made the donation?

Responsible
Partly Responsible
Not Responsible

Honestly i feel like for the $10 blindness problem i wouldnt donate but literally bc i Wouldnt Believe Them and would want to do my own research later and then forget to

i mean
idk the origins but like the trolley problem that is commonly talked about does not have that

oh, I absolutely agree

but, if you donate 10% of your income, that’s still a lot more than 0%. obviously if you’re trying to maximize every single possible scrap of utility, you’ll drive yourself to metaphorical insanity but that doesn’t mean you can’t still try to work with the sort-of-person-you-are

1 Like

NOT AGAIN

i don’t know what happens if you donate a kideny but im assuming humans have two for a reason so no lol

im imagining arete playing counterstrike with someone and them just yelling “ARETE FLASHBANG” and. arete just stands there. not throwing the flashbang.

because they dont know how

6 Likes

why would I donate money to random people I dont know when I could give it to somebody I do know

1 Like