Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Flashbacks

we now no longer see the same izutsumi pics and I’m grateful

1 Like

bow I’ll be honest there are many, MANY more izutsumis that I do not post. I usually post the top cut this one was posted because what the fuck is alien izutsumi

1 Like

would anyone who is good at statistics be able to explain to me how people are able to project the points to qualify a (fortnite) tournament?

1 Like

do u mean like how they decide to give points to people in fortnite tournaments? (i can’t explain that tbc but thats just bc i dont know the judging system)

1 Like

ok so

I just got an email from a place saying they reviewed my resume and asking me to do a remote job interview

but

I don’t remember ever applying to this place? and I checked and I can’t find my application? (but possibly I’m just looking in the wrong place??)

I Googled the company name + “scam” and didn’t get any hits but this feels Sus

3 Likes

that is definitely some sus shit, is there any chance the company is like a child company of another place u applied to?

1 Like

congrats on the job offer

4 Likes

@ITALY FIRST TRY TODAY. FOUR DEATHS. I’M THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME

2 Likes

it might be?? it bears some similarities to jobs I applied to but there isn’t anything where it, like, is Obviously just “that job, but the company name is different”

1 Like

it is also slightly possible that someone with the same legal name put down the wrong email address but like. would they really do that

3 Likes

my bad ive been using your identity

3 Likes

One died to Big Bird during Dawn, one died to Backwards Clock, one died to the pause. I only had one death to Binah proper. I’m the fucking king

1 Like

(I ~frequently get emails for people who are not me including sometimes for, like, funeral planning, or once for someone trying to close on a house, so it’s not totally impossible)

2 Likes

Yeah probably a scam

Or that

Sorry I was planning your funeral

3 Likes

i mean its defintley possible but like very rare
does it seem like a position youd apply for?

1 Like

maybe?? it’s for a “remote health & wellness coach” position which I theoretically could have applied for if the job listing put enough emphasis on the parts that are like, Basically 1-on-1 Teaching/Tutoring

1 Like

i initially processed this as them trying to email the person the funeral is for and accidentally emailing you instead

1 Like