Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

h

1 Like

Yesss :blush:

…unless you specifically want that job in particular, I wouldn’t even bother responding if you don’t remember applying.

If it is like your dream job or something, I think it would be fair to respond and request where exactly they got your resume to review - but given that wording, I wouldn’t expect it to be legit.

1 Like

I woke up and forgot falling asleep. I thought i was up. I dreamt that Leafia was calling me slurs

4 Likes

Dope

I need to eat a surplus of 2680 calories daily to bulk up bro that is so much :sob::sob::sob: how on earth can so much food fit in a person’s stomach

1 Like

nya is this real

1 Like

is tutuu a giant

1 Like

Ywah if u search for my height like the little creep u are who loves searching old messages u’ll see

1 Like

I went probably a year plus eating 4000 or more everyday. Wanting to do it in a healthy way is a lot harder.

1 Like

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I’m not a creep nya nya nya I just love searching old messages nya

1 Like

oh wow you’re 6’3
I will not put this in my headcanon of you

1 Like

it’s interesting! you should try it

1 Like

SO true

1 Like

Zug vs May competition on whos the biggest creepy little rat who digs up old messages and information

:rat: vs :mouse:

1 Like

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I’m a non-creepy glass cat

3 Likes

you look into the glass ball and it shows you old FoL messages, I can’t help it

3 Likes

zugloas

2 Likes

i feel like every post anyone has ever made on this site has been read by zug at some point

nya

4 Likes

Actually he has only read about 20.5% of the posts on the site

4 Likes