Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

It went so hard yeah. Youre all fucked, cheers

1 Like

if anyone here lives in the u.s, which i know a lot of you do, you shouldn’t consider that the end all be all and start panicking
will this effect election results; probably, yes. but theres no way somebody being a bad shot and a man striking a pose will result in any massive electoral shift, or one side who was winning to sink
people are way less stupid then you think, the ones who are fools like to scream louder because theyre foolish enough to not realize they should go do something else rather than trying to ruin somebody elses life
if youre transgender, gay, or any part of the lgbtq+ community, please note that other people will support you, and that for transgender people there will be alternate methods of obtaining things needed for transition even in the worst case scenario
the best thing to do is to have hope

2 Likes

Definitely have hope.

Sadly one side of the political spectrum in our country wants to destroy democracy and end equality among people.

We won’t lose in the end though. It’s just a tougher fight than I wanted.

Show up at the polls in November, we out number them. Just show up please, if not for me, your fellow members of pride.

2 Likes

also have said this many a time before but literally anyone who wants DIY hrt resources lmk i DIYd successfully for years (thanks Texas… banned mid-prescription!) and can help you do it safely if that’s the only option

5 Likes

out of curiosity is there like a Special Thing that doctors do if you go to them for legal hrt and it happens that you’ve actually already been on diy
is that like. a thing that happens

1 Like

er
you get the idea this is poorly phrasee

I won’t advocate for DIY solutions. I know it’s tough, but my desire is for people to not do this without oversight.

Just my two cents, but I understand the desire.

1 Like

yeah
i mean. in the best case scenario obviously you do it in coordination with doctors
but sometimes it just isnt possible, usually due to politicians or the system being fucking stupid
i am probably legally required to not endorse DIY but in desperate situations it is better than dying :wowee:

depends on doc but mine was willing to start me on mono injections because that was what I was doing previously with DIY

1 Like

i see

yeah i mean like
given the fact they’re doctors it seems unlikely that they would let you continue the thing that is sometimes considered “unsafe” just because you did the thing in the past
but idk

er
you get the idea

I think its a last resort but realistically it’s truly quite safe when done right.
also why I think it’s good to have somebody who DIYd for years as a resource vs. somebody forging out and trying it on their own

2 Likes

that they would turn you down for trying to find a safer alternative lol

yeah lol

yeah this.

1 Like

tbh the only reason i havent actually looked into diy more is because im scared that doctors will be like “nuh uh”
but like. that’s probably just not gonna happen
and, indeed, if doctors do that then you just like. continue doing it?
like.

legal has some limitations (EV is… a lot more annoying than EC/EEN to deal with) but having A Doctor is nice because they can do Doctor things that the Doctor does which outweighs any of that

1 Like

ye exactly

idk what EV or EC or EEN is but