Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

ah that’s fair

(i think this is dumb because it leads to the worst places being the only safe ones to talk about it [ihu 4chan] but I do Understand)

1 Like

im still going to fucking do it btw
but honestly the biggest hurdle is the appointments thing. and maybe insurance coverage idk how much shit is

however the appointments thing seems exceedingly easy to bypass

Bodies are so different, and particularly people who may have thyroid issues without knowing. It’s just safer to have doctor oversight who can see changes and potential danger

1 Like

if i. actually try

bureaucracy am i right

It probably doesn’t make you feel better that I’m 28 and still not on HRT, but if you need money for some medicine or appointments let me know.

1 Like

nah the money thing i can figure out, probably

if i can figure out how to go out of state for college, i can figure out how to pay for hrt lol
(i haven’t actually done the first one yet mind you but it’s getting somewhere)

I’m just saying because I have funds that I do not use at the moment. My family supports me very well financially, even if they hate me being trans

1 Like

yeah fair

it’s not super pricey imho w/o insurance

no insurance I think I paid anywhere from ~60-100/month for just hrt but it depends a lot on what you take

1 Like

ah

that’s fair

insurance people are weird and try to classify it under cosmetics, probably to save money because they’re insurance companies

but also your parents would be silly to not let u put hrt on insurance cuz it would go towards the deductible lol

1 Like

like it makes sense EXCLUSIVELY from a business perspective lol

yeah

my dad is stupid enough to not do it anyways, but the biggest concern would be because we have a utah-based insurnace provider…