Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i see

I have no take on whether that statement is accurate I barely read their responses

1 Like

but from what I saw villagers did super well and then got curb stomped late gwme

oh lmao

obligatory “i will be hosting a baldur’s gate 3 mash here in december”

which, I don’t think town should be able ti come back from ten villager executions in a row, yet the hosts had several village come back mechanics anyway that the village killed themselves

1 Like

like the desperado one

1 Like

lmao

comeback mechanics seem weird to me
like. everyone knows wolf ones are bad but town ones seem similarly sucky

isnt being a babygirl a male indicative trait

or do i just know too many tumblr adjacent people

3 Likes

i have not read anything creature said, but i do believe that mash balance should tolerate the village being clowns for a phase or 2. mashes are structurally extremely wolf-sided

2 Likes

i was using the tumblr adjacent definition yeah

village ones are okay becaude it’s kinda crushing to come back from a wolf curb stomp anyway even if a row kills one or two wolves

1 Like

speaking of tumblr neil the eel inspired me to make an account but i don’t really know what i’m doing and am also too lazy to post anything of my own

4 Likes

yeah fair

I don’t think ten village flips in a row is a phase

true…

it could be a phase early in, but town had the bodies to throw into the grinder; they didn’t have the bodies kater

1 Like

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/47375-Mafia-Universe-Anniversary-2024?p=8411890&viewfull=1#post8411890

iso from here im lazy

in other news i am tired. like, mentally. who woulda thought hosting a 200 player mash was tiring

3 Likes

true…