Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I think my bet with you expires today? I am no longer fish?

1 Like

Seriously, you’re becoming like Marl. What bet have you lost this time?

1 Like

oh probably, since tutuu’s bet with Youbie is up

5 Likes

karp karp

3 Likes

One last time then

Karp karp!

2 Likes

The most important thing is to be yourself, unless you can be me. In that case, you should always try to be me.

1 Like

Mrow

1 Like

Went to bed at like 10 11 PM for once and then I woke up in early hours of the morning and couldn’t get back to sleep like “damn I’m experiencing insomnia again I guess”. Look at clock. 6AM. That’s 7-8 hours of sleep. Hmm

2 Likes

your password being your name is super insecure

1 Like

I survived

1 Like

8 hours is insomnia if your sleep schedule is long enough

2 Likes

is there a specific pfp i should put on my records
cause if somebody looks back theyre gonna have no damn clue who the spongebob is

2 Likes

young men are the most impressionable demographic of people and those alpha masculinity influencers are probably the biggest poison there is on the internet and are probably responsible for so much damage and unhappyness in people’s relationships. idk if biggest poison there are a ton of scammers too aimed at all demographics of people. its just lying to people, misleading them - it can come in all shapes - is the most harmful thing about the internet

1 Like

i think five year olds are more impressionable
but theres probably a significant truth to that statement

3 Likes

they probably are but they probably forget what they’re doing or they don’t realize it. older teenagers and young adults being influenced at a time they have consciousness and memory while they’re still building up their core personality is so dangerous. once a person has decided on what views they have its really difficult and rare to do a 180

2 Likes

influencing children decides what theyll consider wrong and right in the future
the best time to learn things is 4 years old, and if you poison the well then

3 Likes

maybe
i remember being 4-5 and scolding a friend for killing ants with a rock. i asked her “how would you feel if you were being beaten with a stone?”. it was my parents influence

2 Likes

she didnt say anything and stopped beating them. then once i turned my back to go away she resumed her ant killing spree

1 Like

i get it
its possible that a. you’re different or b. they didnt care to get under your skin that early
we can clearly view a because youre here now despite that

1 Like

i have seen it first hand. the amount of influence Tate had alone on the grade 7-10 demographic for a while was actively terrifying

4 Likes