Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Not explained in the images I’ve sent but it is explained hte book. Including in the family tree in the back of the book which is an essential

1 Like

It’s a good book.

2 Likes

greek spartans engaged in [redacted] with each other while on campaigns to boost morale

roman emperors were expected to have relationships with men

what changed. who did this. reveal yourself

My friend and I have already started thinking about Dream of the Red Chamber Mafia

1 Like

i had a dream that i was like 200 posts late to the cookie and only just now realized it was a dream

3 Likes

pat pat :heart:

I didn’t dream. And in fact if my memory is to be believed I didn’t sleep at all. But I’m familiar with this trick. I’m pretty sure I did sleep, and either I don’t remember it, or I was just conscious for it

1 Like

life could be a dream

3 Likes

i have been having such vivid dreams lately. melatonin + progesterone INSANE dreams combo

2 Likes

I’ve been remembering my dreams every night but I think that’s because I use a Discord group chat as my dream journal. Except when they would make fun of me for the contents of the dreams. Then I don’t

3 Likes

i got quirky dreams

1 Like

when i dream of something interesting i share it. most of the time its nonsense and i act in nonsensical way

my dreams are often super embarrassing probably because i am super embarrassing

3 Likes

that you are

My dreams are generally quite embarrassing but I usually omit parts.

4 Likes

mine are either super embarassing, super cryptic, or super confusing, and i wont remember any of them about an hour after i wake up unless i think about them really hard

3 Likes

i used to have perpetual nightmares but those stopped because i stopped being stressed and anxious every day

1 Like

Oh I forgot about my fucking dream involving Hunter Biden

3 Likes

exactly

1 Like

ok well now you have to say more

6 Likes