• BMI
  • Weed

You have to pick.

2 Likes
  • BMI
  • Weed

0 voters

2 Likes

i’ve only been high a couple times and i barely remember what was going on because one time i got coerced while heavily drunk (BAD IDEA) and was extremely ill

i think the second time was pretty cool though!

1 Like

anyways tbh something that I think is like

actually genuinely objectively fucking terrible

unlike possession laws which like I personally feel one way about but don’t feel strongly

is the fact that along with legalizing sale of weed, we basically didn’t regulate advertising it whatsoever

1 Like

jeez kyo i dunno why thats your favourite

4 Likes

Welcome to how I feel regarding alcohol which was a battle humanity lost 1000s of years ago

2 Likes

I swear to god 50% of highway billboards are just for dispensaries and it’s actually insane to me that we don’t regulate it like the tobacco industry

1 Like

i agree with this but i also think advertising of literally everything should be regulated like 20x as much as it is now

3 Likes

real

also real

Highway billboards are stupid as fuuuuuck hey guys here’s a sign to grab your attention so you look away from the road

1 Like

tobacco industry should be an example of regulation working and not considered an extreme in advertising regulation

1 Like

specifically food advertising regulation i have a looooot of opinions on

1 Like

theres thc in my starbucks frappuccino…

let’s get moving on that and while we’re at it also antitrust

1 Like

anyways ima get back to work but its been fun chattin with y’all

fire i hope u enjoy your local coffee shop more than starbucks :relieved:

1 Like

also if you want to tackle humanity’s desire for these things, teach them how to meditate as a child and explore different forms of therapy. People often end up in substance abuse due to lack of self discipline, happiness, and trauma.

but hey who knows

1 Like

I also have a lot of antitrust opinions but probably not as specific as food/beverage advertising because I have done a lot of food & bev industry research on my own because i find it interesting

damnit i didn’t get to ask the question