Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

My grandma would give us scratch-offs for every holiday. Christmas, birthdays, easter, halloween, valentine’s day, st patrick’s day,

SAME what

He won’t miss a couple million from his bank account

When I was a kid I was trying to figure out what to give as a gift to my teacher who had allergies (in lieu of cookies) and she suggested a scratchoff

sometimes this happens to me too i don’t really understand it but then i just drink more

1 Like

I have considered using sports betting as a way to hedge my disappointment with a loss in a sportsgame (eg. I would pay 30 dollars for my team to win, so if I bet 30 dollars against them and they win, I am still happy, and if they lose, I make 30 dollars)

but I feel like somewhere along the line the math there really sucks in a way I haven’t realized so I havent done it

4 Likes

Whenever I’m on a Splatoon stream with twitch channel point betting I bet against myself

1 Like

OO

I tasted something I kikee in there

What’s that taste

Unfortunately I cannot identify it for oyu

2 Likes

Kind of tastes like syrupy chocolate but I’ve got vanilia

Go in my mouth and retrieve the taste

1 Like

Flushed emote ?

2 Likes

Magic school bus style

1 Like

I’ve particularly thought of this in games I attend with tickets

I’d pay 60 dollars to see my team win in person, and nothing to see them lose, so if I bet the price of a ticket (assuming EVEN odds) I get fairer market value

but
i dont typically have the money to do this (well not until I found out about Klarna™™™™™™’s awesome Buy Now Pay Later ™™™™™™ System!!!)

2 Likes

I totaled the magic school bus on the highway :/

1 Like

What happens if a bus crashes on the highway

2 Likes

that sucks

1 Like

lmao