I’d be perfectly fine probably

3 Likes

flashbacks to that one stellaris trailer when the guy says
“When the choice is to sign or to starve there is no choice”

rolling back the tapes

1 Like

I would get banned

3 Likes

People be like the shot list is humphrey96, littlecucumber, galadriel_girl and test0styr0ne and im like whomst the fuck

3 Likes

look at this post; it’s so unhinged

3 Likes

Oh it’s not just private prisons even though private prisons are their own fun hellish nightmare.

1 Like

i think its quite nyormal

1 Like

yeah
uh
people are very good at ignoring atrocities when it happens to The Poors

2 Likes

sir billion the third:
“The commoners? They aren’t people. They are poor”

2 Likes

i would have a mob with torches and pitchforks in front of my apartament complex

4 Likes

why does this video go so hard

1 Like

I can’t like
process how to talk about illegal/undocumented immigrants because the discourse is so wrapped up in classism and racism
there are so many good solutions for many different points in the political spectrum that I see as generally speaking valid but

nah people just want to kill ‘scum’

2 Likes

Yeah. Anyway this is why decriminalization is an abolitionist position.

3 Likes

literally uhhhh

i used this in stellaris mash
stellaris itas d2 flavor

1 Like

I’m just saying I’ve never seen weed lead to so many people in debt for being in prison

1 Like

“and as you lived in excess, you forced us to smile. to thank you.” is this guy hinting at something or what

I wrote a goddamn 30 pager on why prop 47 was the shit and didn’t actually cause the problems people thought it caused and I still have people questioning me when I say that decriminalization works

2 Likes

my body goals:

my current body:

how much time do you guys think will take before the chicks all fight between themselves for me

1 Like