Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

the number of masons you found tonight is… 4 times the real part of all known non-trivial zeros of the Riemann zeta function (yes i know it’s not combinatorics but i can’t steal all your ideas)

2 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the number of mafia is (the number of isomorphisms of the integers mod 20 to themselves) mod 4

1 Like

it’s 0 right or am i crazy

yeah it’s 0

Zug should we add a miller to the run of combinatorics coming up

1 Like

I’d probably go with OPG mafia select

1 Like

I’m gonna sleep nyaaaaaa

1 Like

same nya nya nyaaa

i dread to think what zug thinks OPG means … something very deviant i bet …

Dumbledore is gay btw (fun fact of the day)

1 Like

tumble door

1 Like

omg zug travelled in

4 Likes

I always wonder why the Deviant token looks like a dog collar.

1 Like

representation for the dog people

10 Likes

serious question: who. the. eef. is. Palestine? and why are we trying to free him?

2 Likes

The State of Palestine is composed of the disconnected regions of Gaza and the West Bank in modern day Israel. The region of Palestine includes modern day Israel. This is the shortest and least inflammatory/potentially controversial way I could answer this question.

2 Likes

… I have no idea what any of that means… so a dude named Gaza is disconnected from Mr. Palestine and the West Bank is where Israel lives?

2 Likes

@tutuu bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

And to why people want Palestine to be free, this is more difficult and frankly unpleasant for me to answer neutrally in a non-inflammatory but still factual way. People broadly want Palestine to be free from Israel’s apartheid rule, for Israel to at least stop annexing their land, and to give back some or all of the land they have already annexed. This paints a clear picture of the land annexation (edit: annexation is not strictly accurate in all instances, but land has been taken from Palestinians against their will repeatedly and I thought it was less inflammatory to call this annexation than a more general stolen)

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t think Cheez’s looking for a serious answer.

3 Likes