Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

(The other aspect is that by the time I’m done it’ll be late and I’m enforcing a new policy of not doing things I like too much after 9PM because it makes it too hard to go to sleep)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_sG_Juncn8
i enjoy this song

You’d probably be asleep by then anyway nya

alright
i guess i can not do that

1 Like

The problem with talking to people after 9PM is that I end up talking to people until 4AM.

2 Likes

Okay then what If i make you hate it

I’m not sure you could manage that

There should be more Persona-esque games.
I get why there aren’t - it’s a niche market, the games are meant to be played across months, and they’re big games to make - but I really want another game to take that formula and play with it more.

This is now a game that I can win

2 Likes

the game of Making your girlfriend not like you

2 Likes

The Golf Incident

2 Likes

here’s how clocktower can still win

3 Likes

HERE’S HOW CLOCKTOWER CAN STILL WIN

to be clear may when I ask when it generally isnt meanaing you have to doay I just mean in general because I will forget and then a month will pass without a plan

2 Likes

what do you consider important in “persona-like” games

ferb i know what we’re doing today

1 Like

The social-sim side, the dungeon-crawling side, and the idea that each feeds into the other.
Within Persona, the social-sim side enables you to become more powerful (through Arcana Burst, Confidant Perks, Theurgy, etc) while the dungeon-crawling enables you to progress the story and character links.

2 Likes

for specifically dungeon crawlers think its going to be a long time for something like that to come to fruition

things i know about persona

• tarot cards
  • sexism
  • the cat is a pervert?
  • they did the thing where they give a character a Gender arc and then do their best to make it transphobic anyway
  • for joker’s neutral special, he wields a gun
3 Likes