Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

We were trying to hide from aforementioned middle school teacher dictator witch. And the person I was with was like let’s hide in this guy’s body. Let’s possess him he’s just a fish. So they took out the guy’s brain and nervous system and we were transported into his body like in the magic school bus. And then we were presented with a veey userfriendly control panel and sincere thanks from the guy’s body for taking over. I don’t see what’s difficult to understand here

1 Like

1 Like

try going straight to youtube?

1 Like

:white_check_mark: goobers

2 Likes

This is all because I accidentally fell asleep thinking about the platonic ideal of a middle school teacher

1 Like

omg don’t worry abt that-

3 Likes

deleted your post because it had your school name on the blocker

but yeah that sucks

3 Likes

oops sorry "n-n but yea it does

2 Likes

She was normal for a while but then she turned evil. Exactly like every middle school teacher

1 Like

EVIL pronouns

3 Likes

That’s EVIL

I like that in America we have a level of school where innocence goes to die.

2 Likes

:sunlags:

jryxsa73i8xc1

4 Likes

Bwaaaa

Thank god youre immune to deception

5 Likes

while i really am not looking to throw fuel into this right now i think it’s importantly relevant to know that israel formally agreed to the two state solution in 1937, 1947, 1967, the oslo agreements, 2000, 2009 and 2020 while palestine has agreed to zero
a few of which blatantly favored palestine

1 Like

nya meow purr

2 Likes

i’m switching to e injections, which means my spare skittles no longer have a purpose

oh no :curtain: what will i ever do with them :curtain:

3 Likes

dibs

1 Like