Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Actually the cooking didn’t take that much effort it was digesting the food. Coz when ur not used to eating a lot and then u eat a lot. Somethng something. Blood sugar. Body tries to compensate. I forgot what happens but bssically u feel sleepy. Its called food coma. I read about it but i forgot

Happy birthday, @Arctic!

2 Likes

@Arctic merry christmas

4 Likes

You are so silly :sob: its not merry christmas its happy birthday you doofus :sob:

1 Like

are you treating him to dinner

4 Likes

i had a dream culvers was 1. Way smaller and 2. Just straight up killing people and then serving their meat as rheir food. I tried to confront them and they were like super open about it and didnt even bother denying anything. Weird dream

anyway happy birthday arctic!

2 Likes

Someone’s getting served tonight

No thats the thing they didnt care that people knew. They were like “yeah, so what? What are you gonna do about it?”

1 Like

btw @litten before you evolve again i would recommend contacting the authorities to get a restraining order on marissa

8 Likes

has a new dream. well two. one hunter and one hunted thing.

first one was like hunger games at my school. I think primarily set at my middle school but I was current age. it was just a ssemingly voluntary thing where people went and killed each other. I for sure got 2 people (vividly in neck with scissors or smth) and one guy i beat over the head a bunch with a baking tray but I think he lived.
I had apparently done it before. because dream me made a joke about ending with atleast a 10/1 K/D ratio. Also I felt guilty during a lot of it but also these people seemingly signed up for the same thing so i didnt feel that bad.

my other one was being a dog in this weird fusion world of league of legends & my 4-8th grade bible camp. Doin strategic things. I dont remember much. at one point two wolves came out and chased me but I kited them over to the dog i was traveling with as a distraction. Then I ran. I was, again, frustratingly just slower than the other dogs and knew id be next, but then I made it to a… Chocolatier? which I remember specifically remarking was a stupid thing to have in a Dog World. and then went through that chocolatier building and to safety

2 Likes

damn thats crazy

first one was set in a weird mix of TX and Idaho, 2nd definitely started inside of League of Legends but ended in Texas

1 Like

Magnus Archives is good (at least for a couple seasons). I only listen to it in October nowadays lol

1 Like

I don’t imagine Litten will be evolving again for a bit.

Litten needs 3,121 experience points to evolve into Torracat while Torracat needs 29,964 experience points to evolve into Incineroar.

Given that Litten joined the forum on November 21, 2021 and evolved on July 8, 2024 (a length of 960 days), we can determine that Litten gains approximately 3.25 experience points per day.

By this math, we can determine that Litten will need 9,216.74 days to evolve into Incineroar and will thus evolve on October 1st, 2049 at approximately 6pm EST.

5 Likes

you’re actually way under because litten existed for years on the old site too

either way i guess we’re safe

6 Likes

What was littens username on old site

1 Like

firekitten

1 Like

ALL of my targetted ads are for Business Insurance this shit sucks bruh. i dont get like mcdonalds ads anymore its for vague insurance industry things

1 Like

Nah I naturally need 10-12 hours of sleep it just ends up being 4AM-2PM if I do nothing

1 Like