Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

one day I’ll host a game on this site. Not today tho

1 Like

I can’t actually delete them, but I can and will leave them!

I’m so happy Maybot works. It just works. I’ve had it up running an empty game for nearly a week now. And every day it shows up and does its thing

You odn’t need to know how to do anyhting to make a Discourse bot turns out

nay

LOL

Who should I vote for
  • June
  • wrongboy
  • Olivest
  • HellDualies
  • BostonFlours
  • Abella
  • Eddie
  • May

0 voters

medic residence
lkqtf8ar4n9d1

1 Like

yes, but if I do that it’s logged in a place that every other mod/admin can clearly see I went snooping and immediately fire me for abuse of access

1 Like

What if you demote all of them first so they can’t catch you?

1 Like

what changes are going to be taking place versus the last version of combinatrics

1 Like

Chloe is the owner so that will not end well for me

4 Likes

pretty sure chloe has more immunity

1 Like

Well, hear me out, what if you mur-

2 Likes

I can’t hear you when you’re murmuring
can you speak louder

1 Like

Sorry, Chloe got to me

3 Likes

damn down with chloe viva la revolution

3 Likes

The game itself is mechanically remaining the same for now, since 1. we’ve only run it like once before and the rand ended up kind of weird there (the entire PoE randed mason), so we want a better baseline for what the game’s like 2. people didn’t seem to be particularly interested in changes, at least all the ideas we tossed around and 3. I want to test the bot on just vanilla combinatorics (the part I’ve already made) before adding anything Weird to it

Today I housed 8 spicy potato soft tacos from taco bell. $1.20 per taco, 240 calories, $10 for about 2000 calories. Add a light breakfast and a microwave dinner or two and ur hitting 3k, 3.5k easy.

I do stuff like this but still don’t really gain weight. Still. no shame in the dirty bulk

3 Likes

that’s fair enough
i would still encourage having jail show if a mason got beamed since that’s a structural issue with the setup independent of like game to game balance but you do you

2 Likes