Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

oh no the string light hanger people are real

5 Likes

call your company the scam company so that any scams you are involved with are part of the branding and clearly a publicity stunt instead of an anti-consumer act

3 Likes

banger game

2 Likes

need a random bible verse, stat

Revelation 2:10

Its 29C / 84F at 1 am this should be illegal

Fuck taylor swift’s private jet

1 Like

got it

tutuu wants to sue the sun, who provides everybody warmth and shelter

1 Like

John 1:14

2 Likes

WRONG

1 Like

among us

I want to cover the sun with a barrage of arrows aimed at the United Kingdom

1 Like

Copypastas used to be iconic.

They used to be the funniest shit you’ve ever read or the most insane wall to ever be posted in a game. Now it’s whatever fucking mildly entertaining post a user thinks should be copied as a one of joke.

Utterly banal.

I wish for a pox upon MU and adjacent communities for cheapening the value of copypastas. I know some chucklefuck will copy this as well, and jokes on them, I writing this part for the express purpose of calling attention to the need to copypasta. If you copy it, I win. If you don’t copy it, I win.

One day mafia players will get over their addiction, I yearn for the day. I hope that copypastas regain their value and iconic nature. I fear that they never will. That we will be stuck with only a few greats and infinitely many cheap knockoffs, reposted once, maybe twice. Absolutely tragedy, the death of the copypasta.

2 Likes

society if tos2 wouldnt probably be dead by the time i did make it

2 Likes

Copypastas used to be iconic.

They used to be the funniest shit you’ve ever read or the most insane wall to ever be posted in a game. Now it’s whatever fucking mildly entertaining post a user thinks should be copied as a one of joke.

Utterly banal.

I wish for a pox upon MU and adjacent communities for cheapening the value of copypastas. I know some chucklefuck will copy this as well, and jokes on them, I writing this part for the express purpose of calling attention to the need to copypasta. If you copy it, I win. If you don’t copy it, I win.

One day mafia players will get over their addiction, I yearn for the day. I hope that copypastas regain their value and iconic nature. I fear that they never will. That we will be stuck with only a few greats and infinitely many cheap knockoffs, reposted once, maybe twice. Absolutely tragedy, the death of the copypasta.

2 Likes

ssshhh

1 Like

the new publisher can do no wrong

1 Like

L M A O

1 Like

How the fuck were you so fast

1 Like