Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Atlas did u post the tierlist i didnt see

nein

1 Like

Torture dimension.

1 Like

benguined if you’re interested my games signups are still open

1 Like

If people listened to you I think youd be considered like one of the best on the site but People inexplicably do not

Tfw dinner is done, but a part of you just is not hungry

that game with HellDualies where i was scum I was fearing your slot like hell

i’ll sign up if i have to for it to run. because i do want it to run. but i also don’t really like longform clocktower on a fundamental level

1 Like

I mean, I kind of am hungry, but I kind of am not

Such is the tragedy

1 Like

if you dislike it you shouldn’t join just so other people have fun

you can always balance it out by giving benguined money. then everyone wins

1 Like

I don’t know what hte hell anybody’s damn problem is. It feels like I never do anything as town

1 Like

obligatory skill issue

my justification for “the desolation” tier (including myself) is people i saw as pragmatic. willing to cut out the middleman, bypass mechanical nonsense, and just kill evil players. for myself in particular it was something along the lines of “why does the good team not just kill the evil team, are they stupid?” the desolation isn’t my favorite fyf townsfolk or anything (tbh that’s probably the spiral for bringing the most unique idea to the table) but it’s just who i best fit the vibes of i think

2 Likes

It is frustrating to have you constantly being facetious when I try to express like any kind of emotion

what

I don’t like it when you say “skill issue” to things I’m actually upset about

sorry one sec

yeah sorry thats’ probably reasonable

1 Like

I think it’s genuinely just circular logic and it sucks
they didnt listen to you so you didnt do much and you didnt do much so they dont think of listening to you
it really sucks because you really are capable of alot but it just gets inverted in the FoL Hell Zone

2 Likes